Hutt Valley High School has an active Past Pupils and Friends Association.
You may also like to visit the Alumni Facebook page to keep in touch with what's happening at HVHS these days.
The Association aims to:
- Maintain a close relationship with the School
- Contribute financially to specific projects at the School
- Produce regular Newsletters for Past Pupils and Friends of the School
- Contribute financially to the work of the School Archives team
- Organise functions for Past Pupils.
The PPFA have a rich history in making grants to the School and individual Pupils. The annual PPFA Scholarships are awarded to graduating Year 13 students (up to three) who have made a significant contribution to the school during their time.
A typical calendar of events for the year includes:
- March/April - Annual General Meeting
- May/June - Film Evening Fundraiser at Lighthouse Cinema, Petone
- October - Afternoon Tea and Chat - for the first three decades +
Contributions for the three yearly newsletters are most welcome and can be sent to us via online donations or sent via cheque to HVHS PPFA, Private Bag 31 909, Lower Hutt 5040.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.