Hutt Valley High School has an active Past Pupils and Friends Association.
The Association aims to:
- Maintain a close relationship with the School
- Contribute financially to specific projects at the School
- Produce regular Newsletters for Past Pupils and Friends of the School
- Contribute financially to the work of the School Archives team
- Organise functions for Past Pupils.
The PPFA have a rich history in making grants to the School and individual Pupils. The annual PPFA Scholarships are awarded to graduating Year 13 students (up to three) who have made a significant contribution to the school during their time.
A typical calendar of events for the year includes:
- March/April - Annual General Meeting
- May/June - Film Evening Fundraiser at Lighthouse Cinema, Petone
- October - Afternoon Tea and Chat - for the all decades -
Contributions for the three yearly newsletters are most welcome and can be sent to us at HVHS PPFA, Private Bag 31 909, Lower Hutt 5040.
Email email@example.com for further information.
You may also like to visit the Alumni Facebook page to keep in touch with what's happening at HVHS these days.