Year 9 Marlborough Sounds Camp and Wellington Activity Days Update

Year 9 Camp and Wellington based Activity Days Update

The Interislander Ferry is still not taking foot passengers and the weather is horrible!

Therefore the following Marlborough Sounds camps are cancelled:

LANV/PMDM - due to leave Wednesday morning.

HSHR/BKTS(1) - due to leave Thursday morning

We are unable to re-book these two camps at a later date and will provide more information on alternatives soon.

The forecast for later in the week is good; we have been in touch with Picton police who confirm that all services in Queen Charlotte are fine, the unknown at the moment is whether the Interislander will be taking passengers.

We envisage all camps from Friday onwards will go ahead. We will confirm details with you as soon as possible.


Wednesday and Thursday  Wellington Based Activity Days are cancelled for the following groups:


The forecast for Friday is promising and so our Wellington based Activity Days may well proceed.

We will send out more information on this as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience.

Denise Johnson