Hutt Valley High School is a uniform school. One of the most important ways the school can maintain its good reputation and image in the community is for its students to wear the school uniform correctly. The wearing of the uniform should be regarded as a privilege for students and its enforcement by staff and caregivers is a foundation on which to build respect and pride.
All uniform can be purchased at the Resource Centre
We allow students to wear any brand or style of plain black, leather, synthetic leather standard school shoes. Black upper and sole, no visible branding.
We are aware that there are sports shoes on the market sold as school shoes. The Ascent brand or similar are acceptable as they are plain black with no other markings or colours visible.
Hutt Valley High School Resource Centre
Normal Hours (in peak times hours are extended):
Monday 8.00 am – 1.00 pm
Tuesday 10.30 am – 4.00 pm
Wednesday 8.00 am – 1.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am – 1.00 pm
Friday 10.30 am – 4.00 pm
Please feel free to call us on 570 3551 or email email@example.com
Services available at the Resource Centre:
• Sale of new uniform items (price list on our website)
• Buy/sell good, clean, preloved uniform (items must be drycleaned/washed, pressed, ready for sale)
• Stationery (no bulk orders sold in January)• Workbook/homework books for all year levels
• Art/Technology and Design and Visual Communication (Graphics) packs sold
• All payments of any fees
• Tickets for any school event
• Quotes for WINZ given
• Layby available for 6-8 weeks (20% deposit required)
• Sport uniform hire available for certain sports
• Resource book loans
Payment can be made using cash, cheque, Eftpos and credit cards. All donations can be paid by automatic payment or direct credits.
We appreciate you getting in early to layby all uniform items. By putting uniform on layby at the end of the year, you avoid queues in January as you can bypass these.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
We look forward to meeting you.
Suzanne, Donna and Lana