Resource Centre (Uniform Shop) Hours
Resource Centre (Uniform Shop) Opening Hours
The Resource Centre has now relocated to the Library area. To visit the Resource Centre please go in via the School Office and follow the signs up to the Library.
Opening hours are 11:00am to 2:30pm Monday to Thursday during term time.
No appointments are necessary.
Contacting the Resource Centre
Please feel free to call us on 570 3551 or email email@example.com.
Please click the '2023 Resource Centre Booklet' link above for more information on HVHS uniform items including photos and payment options.
Services Available at the Resource Centre
• Sale of new uniforms (price list in the Resource Centre Booklet)
• Workbook/homework books for all year levels and stationery
• Art/Technology and Design and Visual Communication (Graphics) packs sold
• All payments of any fees
• Tickets for any school event
• Quotes for WINZ given
• Layby available for 6-8 weeks (20% deposit required)
• Sports uniform hire available for certain sports
• Resource book loans
Payment can be made using cash, Eftpos and credit cards. All donations can be paid by automatic payment or direct credits. The school bank account is Hutt Valley High School 02-0528-0030654-000. Please include your student's name and information and the payment for example uniform, Year 13 Geography Trip or stationery.
School Uniform Expectations
Hutt Valley High School is a uniform school. The full details of the school uniform are published in the Resource Centre Booklet. Please see the table on page 6.
Every student is expected to wear the correct full school uniform. We have worked hard to give our students agency and choice whilst remaining a uniform-wearing school. Our uniform is inclusive, there are no defined boys' or girls' items, and students may wear any combination of our approved uniform items. Approved uniform items are available from the school Resource Centre, open daily from 11:00am to 2:30pm.
Parents and caregivers are asked to ensure that uniforms and footwear are in good order at the start of each term; and that students leave home each day in the correct uniform. Please speak with the year-level Deans if you require assistance.
We expect that students wear approved items of uniform well. They should look good, feel good and be a visible part of our community.
- A tie must be worn with a plain white shirt.
- A tie is optional if the shirt has the school logo on it (grey and white versions)
- We allow students to wear any brand or style of plain black, leather, or synthetic leather standard school shoes. Black upper and sole, no visible branding.
- Discreet make-up and jewellery are acceptable.
- Crosses and bone or pounamu taonga are welcome.
We allow students to wear any brand or style of plain black, leather, or synthetic leather standard school shoes. Black upper and sole, no visible branding. We are aware that there are sports shoes on the market sold as school shoes. The Ascent brand or similar are acceptable as they are plain black with no other markings or colours visible.
The school welcomes donations of used uniforms. Please leave them at the front office.
2023 Stationery Lists
Please click on the links below for the stationery lists for students in years 9-13.
- Year 9 Stationery List
- Year 10 Stationery List
- Year 11 Stationery List
- Year 12 Stationery List
- Year 13 Stationery List
For students attending Tautoko, our Supported Learning Centre (SLC) please find the stationary lists for NZQA and non-NZQA: