Past Pupils and Friends Association
Hutt Valley High School has an active Past Pupils and Friends Association.
The Association aims to:
- Maintain a close relationship with the School
- Contribute financially to specific projects at the School
- Produce regular Newsletters for Past Pupils and Friends of the School
- Contribute financially to the work of the School Archives team
- Organise functions for Past Pupils
The PPFA have a rich history in making grants to the School and individual Pupils. The annual PPFA Scholarships are awarded to graduating Year 13 students (up to three) who have made a significant contribution to the school during their time.
A typical calendar of events for the year includes:
- March/April – Annual General Meeting
- May/June – Film Evening Fundraiser at Lighthouse Cinema, Petone
- October – Afternoon Tea & Chat – for the first three decades +
Contributions for the 3 yearly newsletter are most welcome and can be sent to us at HVHSPPFA, Private Bag 31 909, Lower Hutt 5040 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like to visit the Alumni Facebook page to keep in touch with what's happening at HVHS these days.